About this Project
Creativity: innovative models of production and access is an initiative to systematize the investigation on new models of creative production and accesses to cultural material which seek a new balance between economic sustainability of the cultural sector and access to knowledge for society, as a way to stimulate creativity on all scales. We will be looking at both emerging actors as well as established institutions.Read More
Calendar of Events
- June: 19th-23th Vienna, Austria.
- October: 10th-13th Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- October: 25th-27th Barcelona, Spain.
- November: 29th-30th Athens, Greece.
- June: 14th-15th Vienna, Austria.
- August: 21th-24th Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- September-October: 30th-1st Athens, Greece.
- October: 24th-25th Barcelona, Spain.
- December: 5th-6th Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- February: 2nd Brussels, Belgium